Skip to main content
- Occipital Lobe: The lobe at the most posterior (back) part of the brain. Deals with vision.
- Occlude: To close a passage.
- Occult Blood: Blood that is present in the stool, but not visible to the eye (usually because it is digested and no longer red).
- Occupational Therapist: A professional specialist in development of fine motor skills.
- Ophthalmologist: A doctor who specializes in diseases of the eye.
- Otolaryngologist: A doctor who specializes in diseases of the ear, nose and throat. Sometimes called an ENT doctor.